An imaginative and interactive immersion into the wondrous world of Dr. Seuss at Tysons Corner
STEP INTO THE PAGES
Swing among Truffula Trees from The Lorax, make your way through the Stars Upon Thars Sneetches Mirror Maze, stroll through towering clovers listening for a Who from Horton Hears a Who!, or join the Circus McGurkus!
LIVE THE STORIES
Watch the books come to life with Seuss-themed rides, staff in costumes representing iconic characters, bespoke merchandise, and incredible photo opportunities!
FUN FOR ALL AGES
There’s something for everyone at The Dr. Seuss Experience! Come have a Super Stoo-Pendous day and relive your most precious childhood memories.
- Date: Opening April 7, 2023
- Duration: Explore at your leisure, but guests spend ~60 minutes on average
- Location: Tysons Corner Center. Located next to Barnes and Noble and Urban Outfitters on the 2nd level. There are two parking garages near this end of the mall.
- Age requirement: All ages welcome! Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Access: The venue is fully accessible for individuals in wheelchairs and those with special needs. Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
- Parking: there is free parking available onsite
For more information and tickets: https://washingtondc.experienceseuss.com/washington/