Join us as we celebrate our home state! Enjoy a Made in Fairfax and local artisan market, live music from VA based musicians, tastings from 5 VA breweries, and take part in painting a community mural with artist Kevin Bednarz! Spin the Tysons wheel for limited edition “Virginia is for Shopping Lovers” custom merch!
Purchase tickets for the VIP Wine & Wellness experience: here
General admission includes:
- DanYko (Alexandria)
- Tejas and Felix (Fairfax City)
- Zac Quintana and Shawn Cody (Manassas)
Participating Virginia Breweries:
- Strange Fruit Brewing (Chantilly)
- Brother Craft Brewing (Harrisonburg)
- Smartmouth Brewing (Hampton Roads)
- Three Road Brewery (Lynchburg)
- Additional breweries coming soon!
Virginia Makers Market:
- The Humble Hustle Company (Roanoke)
- River Sea Chocolates (Chantilly)
- Mother Cluster’s (Fairfax)
- Trupti’s Craft: Quilling Gifts (Fairfax)
- Nordic-Knot (Reston)
- Inner Loop Coffee Roasters (Falls Church)
- Alyssa Mae Crafts (Tysons)
- JHK Photography (McLean)
- Snugabutter (Annandale)
- Nothing Bundt Cakes (Vienna)
- More makers coming soon!
Wine and Wellness Ticketed VIP Section
The Wine & Wellness VIP Tent will feature a special pop-up experience from Virginia’s only Forbes Five Star spa in the state – Salamander Middleburg as well as their luxury sister hotel and spa in Washington, DC – Salamander DC. The luxury hotel brand will highlight a variety of signature products to showcase their on property treatments including their vino inspired line of offerings. Guests will be greeted with an interactive experience where they can blend and purchase their own personalized aromatherapy oil. Salamander will provide attendees the option to purchase gift cards and schedule treatment bookings at one of their two regional locations. They also will host a raffle drawing for a complimentary treatment experience at each spa location.
Enjoy tastings from eight Virginia Wineries and receive a charcuterie box from Ashburn-based The Cornichon.
Tickets are required and space is limited. Proceeds from the ticket sales to benefit charitable partner, Food For Others.
Participating Wineries include:
- Barrel Oak Winery
- 8 Chains North
- Fleetwood Farm Winery
- Morais Vineyards & Winery
- Paradise Springs Winery
- The Winery at La Grange
- Chateau O’Brien Winery & Vineyard
- Williams Gap Vineyard
Purchase tickets: here
In partnership with Visit Fairfax and Virginia Tourism Corporation. This event is sponsored by George Mason University, Northern Virginia Orthodontics, Lafayette Federal Credit Union and Sunrise of McLean Village and Sunrise Vienna.